Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
You may be entitled to compensation between $500-$1,500 per claim!
For years corporations and businesses alike have been subjected to class action lawsuits pertaining to the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). This was established back in 1991 to prevent companies from making unsolicited, automated calls and text messages to your phone without consent. TCPA has stated that certain communications by these companies are illegal and consumers have the right to file lawsuits against them. The TCPA provides grounds for compensation between $500 and $1,500 per phonemail/text message.
According to TCPA and FCC rules, it is illegal to:
- Use robotic callers, automatic dialers, artificial voices or recordings to make unsolicited calls to residences and cellular devices.
- Solicit, advertise or promote other marketing materials via text message without express written consent.
- Send any unsolicited advertising faxes
Do Not Call Complaints by State
Report Your Claims to our TCPA Attorneys
If you’ve been receiving unsolicited phone calls from companies including the use of auto-dialers and robotic callers. Be sure to collect evidence to validate your claims!
Steps to take to document evidence for TCPA violations:
- If using a cellular device, save your monthly statements and bills
- Keep written record of the caller’s name and ID. Be sure to record the time, date and a brief summary of the call.
- Save all voice messages that you may have received.
Call us or contact us online today to start your claim!
Companies often take advantage of these illegal services to contact millions of consumers. Report your unsolicited calls and texts right away! Here at Howard & Associates we want to make sure all of your claims are heard.